PURETEC PUREMIX Z2 COMPACT HIGH FLOW BATHROOM INLINE FILTER SYSTEM
Puretec Puremix Z2 Compact High Flow Bathroom Inline Filter System
The PureMix Z2 is a compact system designed specifically for applications where there is limited under-bench space; perfect for bathrooms, laundries, caravans and kitchenettes. It connects to the cold water line of any standard mixer tap, meaning there is no need for a separate filter tap. It’s compact design makes it easier to install where space is limited, Z2 installs very easily & mounts horizontally or vertically so no shelf cutouts are required.
The Z2 features Z Plus Filtration Technology through an advanced 3 stage filtration process; filtering down to 1 micron* removing chlorine, chemical, sediment, rust, and algae - helping to ensure you only get healthy, great tasting water on tap.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact design makes it perfect for bathroom installations or where space is limited.
- Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron*.
- Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine.
- Use anti-bacterial beads to inhibit bacterial growth within the system.
- Incorporates Anti-scaling protection.
- With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z2 cartridge has the ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
- No need for a separate filter tap.
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
*Micron Rating is nominal.
Model Number: PUREMIX-Z2
Replacement Cartridge: Z2-R
Flow Rate: 5 Lpm at 420 kPa
Min/Max Temperature: 0 - 38°C (protect from freezing)
Min/Max Pressure: 200 - 520 kPa
Micron Rating: 1 micron*
Capacity: 38,000 litres
Connection: ½” BSP [15 mm]
Approximate Space Required:
Vertical Mounting: 290 mm (h) x 90 mm (w)
Horizontal Mounting: 90 mm (h) x 290 mm (w)