Philmac Check Valve BSP Female Thread
Philmac Check Valve BSP Female Thread - Available in sizes 20 - 50mm
Philmac non-return valves are designed to permit fluid flow in one direction only. The valves function over a wide range of operational pressures. These valves are ideal for simple back-flow prevention in a water transfer system. Connecting to male BSP threads, they are easy to install and offer excellent durability, reliability and strength.
FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION
- Multi-position Installation: The valves have been designed to work in either a vertical (with water moving in an upwards direction) or horizontal position for flexible installation.
- BSP Inlet Threads: The Rural and Irrigation sectors use British Standard Pipe (BSP) threads as a standard. Philmac also uses these thread types across the valve range to ensure compatibility with other threaded fittings and make installation easy.
- Flow Identification: The body is clearly marked with an arrow to indicate the direction of flow of water.
- Reliable Operation: Consistent high quality injection moulded plastic bodies and components plus Nitrile O-rings and a stainless steel spring means years of reliable operation.
- Corrosion Resistant: with a plastic body and components, nitrile O-rings and a 316 stainless steel spring, all components are made from high quality corrosion resistant materials.
- Manufactured from advanced thermoplastic materials: Philmac non-return valves are manufactured from lightweight high performance thermoplastic materials, which have excellent impact, UV and corrosion resistance. The material is non-toxic and taint free.
- High pressure rating: Non-return valves are rated to a pressure of 1400 kPa (200 psi) (static shutoff) at 20 Celsius to meet the requirements of high pressure systems.
- Low pressure shutoff: Non-return valves are designed to seal off at 20 kPa of pressure making them well suited to gravity feed systems.
BSP female tread, Glass-filled nylon body, 200 PSI
316 stainless steel spring, Nitrile rubber seat