PUREMIX X7 HIGH FLOW IN-LINE WATER FILTER SYSTEM
Puretec PureMix X7 Highflow inline water filter system.
No Extra Tap Required - Fits Any Mixer Tap
The PureMix X7 installs under your existing kitchen bench and uses your current tap. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard.
Great Tasting Water, Reduces Streaking On Glassware. The PureMix X7 system is designed specifically for applications with higher sediment and harsher water quality such as rural supplies, areas with older pipe infrastructure and rainwater.
With 4 levels of filtration, the PureMix X7 filters out sediment, rust and dirt down to 1 micron. Bad taste, odour, chlorine and
other chemicals leaving healthy, great tasting, clean, safe and
Platinum Performance Product
WaterMark Certified (License No. WM 74617)
10 Year Platinum Protection
- Filters down to 1 micron
- Ionic silver-based antimicrobial carbon filtration media
- New faster flowing system
- Great tasting, healthy water on tap
- Filters all the cold water for your water tap
- No need for a separate filter tap
- Quick-twist hygienic cartridge changes DIY
- Reduces streaking on glassware
- Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
- Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
- Taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are absorbed by the carbon block technology.
- Scale and lime deposits are inhibited reducing build-up in appliances. Lead reduction - a harmful heavy metal.
Ordering Code: PUREMIX-X7
Replacement Cartridge: X7-R
Min/Max Flow: 8 Lpm
Min/Max Temperature: 38°C
Min/Max Pressure: 860 kPa
Micron Rating: 1 micron (Micron Rating is nominal)
Capacity: 37,500 Litres
Connection: ½” BSP [15 mm]
Vertical Mounting 450 mm (h) x 215 mm (w)
Horizontal Mounting 215 mm (h) x 450 mm (w)