32mm MDPE Greenline Flexible Medium Density Polyethylene Pipe 6.3 Bar
32MM MDPE GREENLINE FLEXIBLE, MEDIUM DENSITY POLYETHYLENE PIPE 6.3 BAR
Available in 50m, 100m and 200m coils
GREENLINE is a metric pipe made from flexible, PE80B medium density polyethylene (MDPE) to international standards. A popular material for rural water reticulation, MDPE is lightweight, strong and durable. GREENLINE is a pipe system that has been specifically developed to suit today’s modern farming practices. It is a reliable, economical system which maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters. The GREENLINE system uses the technologically superior PLASSON range of compression pipe fittings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficient GREENLINE transports more litres per metre and has a larger bore size compared to traditional LDPE pipe.
- Reliable GREENLINE is a reliable and economical system that maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters. GREENLINE is rated 9 bar in 20mm, 8 bar in 25mm and 32mm diameters and 6.3 bar in 40, 50 and 63mm.
- Flexible GREENLINE is a medium density polyethylene pipe that is light-weight, strong and flexible.
- Suitable GREENLINE is suitable for use with in-line bloat dispensing systems, based on testing in accordance with ASTMD 1693 “Environmental Stress Crack Resistance”.
- Compatible The GREENLINE system is easily connected to existing high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE) polyethylene pipes as well as PVC and GWI systems, using threaded fittings or a PLASSON Universal Coupling (code 2512).
- Durable GREENLINE is made from tough medium density polyethylene.
- Visible The three permanent green stripes on GREENLINE ensure instant identification.
- Economical GREENLINE is available in 3 different coil lengths (50, 100 and 200 metres) to suit a wide range of applications.
USE COMPRESSION FITTINGS WITH THIS PIPE