BUTELINE GETS YOU GOING TOOL PACK
The Bute Gets You Going Pack is a great way to get started with Buteline and includes 2 standard Buteline clamp tools (15mm & 20mm), a pipe cutter and a selection of the most popular Bute fittings.
Pack includes selection of bute fittings plus bute clamp tools
- Buteline pipe cutter
- Buteline clamp tool 15mm (FR20)
- Buteline clamp tool 20mm (FR25)
- Various fittings*
*5 x inline coupling 15mm (S15)
* 4 x elbow 15mm (E15)
* 4 x female swivel 15mm (F15)
* 4 x Tee 15x15x15 (T15)
* 4 x male adaptor 15mm (M15)
* 4 x reducing coupling 15X20mm (S2015)
* 12 x bute pipe clip 18mm (BA18)
- The Buteline PB-I System has been designed specifically for use by tradesmen, and meets the requirements of AS/NZS 2642.
- Buteline pipe is one of the most flexible in the market, eliminating water hammer noise. In addition, pipe flexibility = less fittings required.
- Buteline fittings have a one-piece design concept, incorporating factory fitted clamp rings which ensures high productivity, while providing the strongest reinforced joint available.
- Buteline fittings are light-weight and easy to transport, with no additional parts such as o-rings, grab rings and pipe inserts.
- Buteline clamp tools have been designed and engineered for ease of use, to give long life and a professional result every time. No adjustment required.