Buteline Pro Starter Pack - BPP10
BUTELINE PRO STARTER PACK
This is a great pack to get you going with a selection of the commonly used buteline fittings and tools. Great for those plumbing projects.
1x Buteline Pipe cutter
1x Buteline ProClamp Tool 15mm
1x Buteline ProClamp Tool 20mm
5x 15mm Couplings
4x 15mm Elbow
4x 15mm Female Swivel
3x 15mm Swivel Elbow
4x Tee 15x15x15mm
4x Reducing Coupling 15x20mm
2x Reducing Bends 15x20mm
2x Brass Lugged Male Adapters
- The Buteline PB-I System has been designed specifically for use by tradesmen, and meets the requirements of AS/NZS 2642.
- Buteline pipe is one of the most flexible in the market, eliminating water hammer noise. In addition, pipe flexibility = less fittings required.
- Buteline fittings have a one-piece design concept, incorporating factory fitted clamp rings which ensures high productivity, while providing the strongest reinforced joint available.
- Buteline fittings are light-weight and easy to transport, with no additional parts such as o-rings, grab rings and pipe inserts.
- Buteline clamp tools have been designed and engineered for ease of use, to give long life and a professional result every time. No adjustment required.