32mm MDPE Redline Flexible Polyethylene Pipe 12 Bar
32MM MDPE REDLINE FLEXIBLE, POLYETHYLENE PIPE 12 BAR
REDLINE™ is a metric pipe made from flexible, PE80B medium density polyethylene (MDPE) to international standards. Iplex Pipelines’ REDLINE™ is a reliable, economical system which maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters. A popular material for urban and rural water supplies, MDPE is lightweight, strong and flexible. The REDLINE™ system uses the technically superior PLASSON range of compression fittings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficient REDLINE™ transports greater volumes of water more efficiently than either the same nominal sized HDPE or LDPE pipe.
- Reliable REDLINE™ is a reliable and economical system that maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters. REDLINE™ is rated to 12.5 bar in diameters 20mm and 25mm.
- Flexible REDLINE™ is a medium density polyethylene pipe that is lightweight, strong and flexible. PE80B (MDPE) has the same pressure rating as PE80C (HDPE) yet it is easier to handle and install.
- Suitable REDLINE™ is suitable for use with in-line bloat dispensing systems.
- Compatible The REDLINE™ system is easily connected to existing high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE) polyethylene pipes as well as PVC and GWI systems using threaded fittings or a PLASSON Universal Coupling (code 2512).
- Durable REDLINE™ is made from tough medium density polyethylene. Visible The three permanent red stripes on REDLINE™ ensure instant identification.
- Economical REDLINE™ is available in three different coil lengths (50, 100 and 200 metres) to suit a wide range of applications.
USE COMPRESSION FITTINGS WITH THIS PIPE